Sunday, June 12, 2011

wedding pics

Here are a few pics from the wedding reception I did.

The bride wanted a "vintage" feel, and if you know me at all you know I am crazy about "vintage" right now. I have a variety of vintage glassware, and used it for some of the centerpieces. I used a variety of flowers from my mother-in-laws garden, and herbs. I made artichoke hearts into candle holders, and covered a few vases with asparagus. I even had a great vintage suitcase for the cards. I forgot to take a picture of the old wedding photos we displayed at one end of the building. The white wreaths you see I made from coffee filters. They cost me about $8.00 a piece to make. We also had paper lanterns, and lights hanging from the ceiling. I am not sure why I did not get a picture of that. It was a great experience and I would love to do another one. Here the pics...


This was what an example of what was in each centerpiece.











This was what I displayed the place cards on. It was an old window I had purchased from a thrift store for a few bucks, and knew something could be done with it. I stapled ribbon to it, added small clothespins, and hung it. I did have to use the table for a few of the place cards also. I put them on the table and secured them with strands of black ribbon.



No comments:

Post a Comment