Saturday, August 20, 2011

One year on the waitlist but the end is near

While we were camping this week we received our August number. I was happy with the movement seeing that the courts are closed for August and September.
We are.....



Yes we are number 12! This is becoming so real now. Being number 12 actually feels like this is really going to happen. This also causes a bit of anxiety for me. It causes me to be up during the night wondering what do we need to being doing to be ready for a referral.

We had a AGCI picnic today and it was such a blessing. Jason stayed home while Maia slept so it was just me and the girls. I had the chance to talk with families who have both been home for about 4-5 months. They were so helpful and answered my many questions. They let me know that the blessings far outweigh the difficulties, but that coming home and adjusting is hard. Please pray for us as we near the time of finally seeing our "Little Man's" face and also as we begin to discuss and learn about cocooning. I will explain more on that in another post.

No comments:

Post a Comment