Thursday, August 26, 2010

AGCI Picnic

We attended the AGCI picnic this past Saturday. Jason couldn't attend due to soccer coaching, so I took my sister in law and niece Lily. There was snow cones, a blow up jumper, an animal balloon maker, bubbles, squirt guns, and great company. The girls had a great time! I enjoyed meeting other adoptive families. I even knew a few people there because I follow their blog. It was instant connection. I loved seeing all of the beautiful adopted children. There were three or four Ethiopian little boys there, and I couldn't help up get excited to have a cutie of my own someday. I also got to meet one of the caseworkers for AGCI and count it a blessing. I am thankful God led us to such a wonderful agency.





1 comment:

  1. It was so great to meet you at the picnic! Hopefully our paths will cross again once our little ones are here!

    ReplyDelete