Monday, September 13, 2010

New Number and a Few Thoughts


This is our new number. I guess "one step at a time" needs to become our new life motto. It has been fun to follow a few other blogs who have moved into single digits on the waiting list.
Here are a few thoughts that run through my mind on a daily basis: (sorry they are a bit scattered)
- Should we pick a name now so we can call him by name already?
- I often try to picture what he will look like in my head.
- Will our two travel times be at times that work into our schedule? (silly I know)
- Has he been born?
- So many adoptive families homeschool. Is it bad that I will not?
- I am still amazed everyday at how God has provided finanacially for our family this year!
- Will there be any other major changes in our process?
- What will be his medical needs if any?

I am so thankful for all of the prayers that go out on behalf of our family. I still have fears that enter my head daily; but God's strength is amazing.

1 comment:

  1. Jill
    If you do half as good a job with your little guy as you are doing with the girls, it will be amazing! Things will work out- just keep trusting like you are.
    Crys O

    ReplyDelete