Wednesday, February 9, 2011

Blog Auction

My younger but more creative sister called me earlier this week and asked if she could do an online auction for us to help with some of our adoption expenses. Of course my answer was "ABSOLUTELY!". Jason and I had decided to organize only one fundraiser ourselves, but if someone else would like to organize one we will definitely not turn it down. I hope you will check out her blog. She crochets the most adorable hats, headbands, and booties for infants up to adults. She was just featured on a local talk show. Please check her blog out and consider being a part of her online auction.

I cannot get blogger insert my link so you may have to cut and paste. I am not the most computer savvy.

www.thedaintydaisyblog.blogspot.com

1 comment:

  1. I have 2 adopted children and love to follow other families on their adoption journey.I have a small way that might help you to raise funds towards your adoption.
    pilcherfamily@msn.com contact me so I can share more info. Lisa

    ReplyDelete