Tuesday, February 28, 2012

WE ARE #1!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!



I know it has been a while since I posted last, but things really have been moving right along. As the title says, WE ARE FINALLY #1!!!! After beginning this process more than 2 years ago we have made it to the top of the list. This means the next little boy within our age (0-12 months) parameters is ours. It is finally real. I can't explain how excited we are to be at this point of the process. The wait has been long, and we could still wait a bit, but we are almost there. My phone is set to have a different ring for our agency so that I don't go crazy every time the phone rings. I will let you all know soon when we get the call. Please continue to pray we wait on God's timing and trust He knows best.

3 comments:

  1. That is so fantastic!! My friend that I have mentioned to you in the past is over there right now picking up their son, Noah, to bring him home. I'm so thrilled that you are "so close" and can't wait to meet your new addition!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have butterflies in my stomach just thinking about it! So excited for you and so excited to hear the news about the little boy God has chosen for you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so awesome! We're praying for y'all. Maybe we can meet up in Ethiopia someday soon :) Eager for your next post!
    Emily "Bonthuis" Hapner

    ReplyDelete