Monday, April 2, 2012

Still Waiting

We are still waiting for "the call". I will admit this has been the hardest part thus far. We did not expect to wait this long at #1. This is only the second time since being on the wait list that we have not moved at all in a month. I am an emotional roller coaster. My oldest informs everyone that I am a bit emotional lately. We have waited so long to finally see the face of the precious little boy God called us to adopt. I am soooo done waiting. The funny thing is that after they call us with our referral we will have to wait again. I guess at least I will have a picture to stare at and boy clothes to buy!! We pray every night for a referral, and so far God has told us to wait. We wait with great anticipation the day God says YES!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment