Thursday, May 13, 2010

Ethiopian Cuisine

I decided I wanted to try some Ethiopian cuisine. Jason is a picky eater and was definitely not jumping at the adventure, but decided to go to make me happy. We have a few Ethiopian restaurants in Grand Rapids. This was news to me. I guess we feel we are being adventurous to try a new item on the menu at Logans. We did take the girls, which was not a good idea. They did not enjoy the food, much like their daddy. I myself enjoyed the experience, but was not a huge fan of using bread with every bite. Here are a few pictures of the food (sorry I took it after we ate). Jason and the girls liked the juice and the environment. The owner was from Ethiopia and was very interested in our adoption process. I would go back there just to speak with him.




2 comments:

  1. what fun...but I agree w/ the food...just remember now when your "son" comes home you'll know how he feels when he has to eat our food!!! Thinking of you guys often..Cec & Barb

    ReplyDelete
  2. My husband and I are also adopting from Ethiopia, and ate at Gojo too!

    ReplyDelete