Thursday, December 9, 2010

New Number, New Niece!

Well a quick update: Our new number is not so exciting. We moved one number.


I knew last month was too good to be true. I guess next month can only get better.

Our new neice is much more exciting!!! Jason's brother and his wife just gave birth to a beautiful little girl. Her name is Amalia Nycole (I think I spelled in right). She is 7lbs 15 oz and adorable. We will travel to Fort Wayne, IN to see her this weekend. I am so excited to hold a tiny baby.


2 comments:

  1. We only moved 1 spot this month as well! But one spot is still one step closer to bringing home our babies so I'll take it! :-) Congrats on your new niece! What agency are you with? We are with All God's Children Intl.

    ReplyDelete
  2. We are also with AGCI. Do you have a blog that I can follow? I am blog obsessed

    ReplyDelete