Saturday, April 7, 2012

Referral!!!!

Ever since we started this process I would read other people's blogs about their referrals and have such excitement for them and hope for when our day would come. It is hard to believe our day has come. On April 5 we received THE CALL for a beautiful 6 week old baby boy (he is 9 lbs.). He was born February 19 and was brought to Hannah's Hope on March . He is so beautiful! It is so hard to look at his picture and not be near him to cuddle and kiss on him. Our girls are over the moon with excitement and keep thanking God for answering our prayers. The next step is to get all of our referral paperwork in and then wait for a court date. When we receive a court date Jason and I will travel for our first trip. We will not get to bring him home at that time but will get to spend time bonding with him and getting know more of his culture and country. Please pray that we get a court date soon.

I will blog about "the call" in a couple days. I will say there were 3 sobbing girls in our home (one of them was me).

1 comment:

  1. Oh, I remember those days! My first adoption was before cordless phones and I didn't go out of the house w/o dragging the phone as far as it would reach just so I didn't miss 'THE CALL'. But I must say that the hardest part for me was after I got the picture and she was MINE - I wanted her in my arms. So I will be praying for patience for you and that you will get a court date soon so you can meet your precious son that was hand chosen just for you!! Blessings!!

    ReplyDelete