Wednesday, March 10, 2010

Conference Call today

We received an email on Monday inviting us to participate in a conference call for all Ethiopian families. There have been an few changes in the process due to some poor media on Ethiopian Adoptions. Please pray this does not affect our process too much. I am not allowed to give too much information. The email sent to us said that some of this should remain confidential until further notice.

I am headed to the doctors today to get required medical check ups for Alexa and Maia. It's amazing how every document has to be notarized. I am so thankful to our friend Crys who is willing to meet me at the doctor's office today to notarize our medical documents. Still paperchasing.......

1 comment:

  1. Hey Jill! I was randomly stalking creative blogs tonight and came across this one, looks like they just got their adopted Ethiopian daughter!! Thought maybe you'd like to read their blog, I didn't have much of a chance to look around it...just thought of you :)

    http://ourtaiwaneseadoption.blogspot.com/

    I did read enough to know they switched their country from Taiwan to Ethiopia but didn't change their blog name :)

    ReplyDelete