Saturday, April 10, 2010

Adoption "to do list"

We enjoyed a great week in Arizona with Jason's sister. The girls spent most of the time swimming in the pool and playing at the park down the road. Now we are back to reality and our adoption "to do" list. We are having a fundraiser on May 7 at our church (Providence CRC). It will be a lasagna dinner, kid's carnival and silent auction. I will post more details soon. We have so much to do for that. I contacted our social worker who will be meeting with us soon for home visits and interviews. Jason and I need to start our education part of the adoption process. This entails sitting down, reading through a great deal of information and discussing our answers together. Quiet time with 3 little ones is few and far between. I guess we should have done this in Arizona. My "to do" list goes on and on at this point. Please pray we do not procrastinate.

No comments:

Post a Comment