Thursday, April 29, 2010

COME ONE COME ALL!!!!!!

We have only one week before our crazy fundraiser day. My list of silent auction items keeps growing (see last post for list). The best thing is I did not have to work hard for any of the items. Church members, friends, and relatives have been more than generous; now I just pray we have enough people come to buy all these great items. I just booked a "bird" lady (I know it sounds weird). She travels to churches, schools and birthday parties and does bird shows. She said she we can pay her whatever we fell is necessary. She truly has a heart for giving. Her birds are great and she has them do really cool tricks. I also received from my cousin's rental company (sorry Kris I do not know the name) a big castle jumper, slushie machine, and popcorn maker. All of these and so many more games. I think the kids will have a great time. Even if you do not bring kids I know you will have fun socializing, eating great food, and bidding on great items.

If you want to come please remember to RSVP to jboers50@comcast.net. You are welcome to bring friends, relatives, grandkids, etc. We just need to know how many of you there will be.

Also don't forget to drop off any items for our garage sale on May 5 or 6. We will take any items besides mens and womens clothing. Those kind of items just do not sell. If you need to schedule a time please call me at 550-1173 or email me at jboers50@comcast.net

No comments:

Post a Comment