Monday, February 22, 2010

I can't say anything real exciting is happening in our adoption process at this time. We are basically filling out paperwork, making copies of our government documents, and getting lots of criminal background checks. Our home study will hopefully begin at the end of March and beginning of April. The girls still constantly talk about the little brother they will get from Ethiopia. I do not think they understand how long of a process this really is. I have begun to realize that our little one could already have entered this world. When we started this process I figured he probably was not born yet. I have started to pray for him, his birth mother, and his caretakers at the orphanage. I pray for simple things. I pray he sleeps well, receives a hug and a kiss, and is spared from disease and illness. I recently put a photo collage on our wall, and realized soon we may have to add a few more frames. I hope this happens sooner rather than later. Thank you to all of you who pray for us and follow our journey. I love reading the comments some of you leave.

No comments:

Post a Comment