Tuesday, February 9, 2010

It is amazing how many people have commented on my blog that I have never met. Other families who adopt must be similar in the fact that they all look for other families who have blogs that are going through the adoption process. I admitted in one of my earlier posts that I am a blog stalker. I love to find blogs of families adopting from Ethiopia. I have learned so much from these families. I also am amazed how many of them are Christian families. Satan seems to use the internet all too often to get his work accomplished. We forget how it also can be such a great tool for our God to overcome the work of Satan. What a testimony this process can be to following God's leading even when it is scary and unknown. Thank you to all of you who follow our blog and continue to pray for us. Your prayers are felt daily.

No comments:

Post a Comment