Monday, February 15, 2010

I just finished filling out a personal profile packet that was 51 pages long! I had to answer questions about myself and my life that I didn't even think I knew the answer to. If you are wondering exactly what your spouse thinks of you and your relationship just fill out this personal profile. Jason and I found out things about each other that we had never known. In addition to learning a lot about myself, I also realized that I have terrible grammar. I am sure many of you who read my blog already know this about me. By the end of the profile all of my sentences were fragment sentences and often consisted of one word. We only have a few more papers to get to AGCI so that our homestudy binder can come. Our social worker gave us a few items to work on while we wait. The list is long, but not too daunting. I will keep you updated.

No comments:

Post a Comment