Thursday, January 28, 2010

Quick Update

I know I have not updated everyone on where we are in this adoption process. We are sending in our contracts tomorrow and hopefully starting our homestudy soon. I am very excited about this process. The girls still tell everyone that we are adopting a baby from Ethiopia. I wonder how long until they get tired of waiting. Gabbie seems to think that our little one will be here soon. We have had some wonder why we wouldn't consider hurrying the process along and adopting a child from Haiti. I guess my answer would be that I stil have a nine month old and am not ready to to have two of them. I honestly do not feel God leading us that way.

Jason and I will be sending in our fingerprints soon. We were told this can be a long process. Please pray this process goes quickly and all is well. I might have a few outstanding Calvin College parking tickets. Do you think those will come up? Ron, if you are reading this, please have mercy on me.

1 comment:

  1. hey, with are with AGCI too, just wanted to say hi@

    ReplyDelete