Monday, January 18, 2010

Fairytopia or Ethiopia?

Yesterday Alexa was trying to choose which movie she wanted to watch. One of those was Fairytopia. She said, "I want Fairytopia because that is where my baby brother will come from." I realized that she was getting Fairytopia and Ethiopia mixed up. I will admit Fairytopia sounds like a much more glamorous place to travel to.

There is not much to update you about with our process. We are at a stand still until we receive our paperwork for the homestudy. I am spending most of my time talking with other families about thier adoption process. I am learning so much. I also spend much of my time watching You Tube videos about Ethiopia adoptions. Of course I am usually crying at the end of them.

Please continue to pray for the mother of our child. She may or may not be pregnant at this time. Pray for health, strength, and that she will know the God that is so present and powerful in our life. God is showing himself faithful in this process everyday. I am amazed at the support and encouragement we have already received.

No comments:

Post a Comment