Tuesday, January 5, 2010

We have been accepted

I received a call yesterday that our application was accepted and we are able to begin the full process. I am not sure what that means. I do know that Jason and I have to have a 1/2 hour conference call with AGCI next week.
The girls have been very excited about this process. A few weeks ago I heard Gabbie in the monitor praying for God to give her a baby brother. Alexa asked, "Are we going to get a brother?"
Gabbie responds, "Yes mom and dad are going to adopt a baby brother for us." Alexa then asks, " Will we adopt him from church?" Gabbie says, "No he will come from a place far away."
Alexa says, "Oh."
I wish I could have pressed record on the monitor. Who wants to be the one to invent that cool baby gadget?

2 comments:

  1. Very cute Jill!! I of course found your blog after you mentioned it at church the other day (great blog stalker I can be!) :) Hope you don't mind my reading it! We're looking forward to what you and your family are about to go through and will be keeping you all in our prayers throughout the process!
    Jenni

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my..... tears in my eyes and lots of excitement for you. I will pray! Hey, invent the baby gadget and you won't have to worry about finances. :) Ask Jeff and Jen, it will work out.
    Lots of love,
    Crys O

    ReplyDelete